I recently read a book by: Kim Harrington called Clarity. This debut novel is about a girl with super natural powers or as Clare calls it freakdom in Eastport, Cape Cod. There are many out there but the main ones in the story are Clare the retro psychic, her brother Perry the meduim, their mother Starla the telepath, and Madame Maslov a person that might be able to tell the future. Their father ran away when Clare was little. A murder has happened and the mayor's son has asked Clare to help. People start to think that some of their friends did it. This makes relationships hard and family matters harder. If I tell you more it will ruin the book so read the next paragraph to find out about why I liked it and who I recommend this book to.
I liked this book because I love mysterious mystery books. I like the way Kim set the book out and is like how many teens lives. As you can probably tell I would recommend this book to teen girls. If you like romance and mysteries you would like this book. I liked this book and I hope you do too.
No comments:
Post a Comment